Per my last post, we found a fantastic table and chairs at our local thrift store. I’ve chosen the mustard/grey/cerulean fabric and I’m so excited!
It’s been slow going, but I did manage to get the seats re-covered.
The hardest thing about covering the seats was getting the corners to lay down and look professional. The best tip I can offer is just to keep stretching and folding until you get to a place where it looks right.
Once you’ve got your corners just the way you like them, staple the crap out of them. Seriously. Make sure the corners are really secure by stapling in several places.
In addition to covering the chairs, I started on the table. Here is a great tutorial on how to distress cheap furniture. I’ll post my results as well so you can see for yourself how it works out!
Thanks for checking in!